tisdag 19 mars 2013






Here you go guys! have been asked so many times how I do my turban ..so today i finally decided to do video to show you guys, you can find more videos on youtube, which i know would be more helpful, but my way of doing hair wraps is this way and for me this is the easiest way for beginners. Sorry for the bad sound and the light! its my first time so be easy on me! hihi.
Turban is a great and fashionable way to protect the hair in winter time, because our hair *africans hair* is special. We are so use to the sun and warm ,so when the cold hit,thats when the hair mostly get damage or falls down.so sometimes you have to protect it but you can do it in cute way, isnt good?
Anyway l hope this helps and let me know if not.
bless<3 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar